If you’re new here, then welcome, amazing human being, to… my blog! If you can call it that at the moment.
I’m Anoushka (previously known by the name Jenna, but now you shall all bow down to this amazing… name. Oh, and please remember the ‘o’, will you? Thanks).
I’m a teen book blogger and reviewer (yes, there’s points for effort, no matter how terrible the end product may be). Here’s some random stuff you should know about the amazing being known as me (apart from my equally amazing name, of course) –
- I live to read and write (though I don’t think the words I scribble down once in a while can even be called that)
- I mostly read books from the Young Adult genre, but middle grade and children’s books reign over my life too sometimes. Books can be rude that way
- Fantasy books are my oxygen, and I’ll kill you if you take them away from me, okay? Otherwise, I don’t have much of a personality for being a murderer, so yeah. I have something of a love-hate relationship with romance, because it can get frustrating and too happy and unrealistic sometimes.
- I’m something of an introvert, so typing’s a lot easier for me than talking – hence the reason this blog is alive and breathing and in existence.
- Also, if you haven’t read the Traitor’s Game series by Jennifer Nielson, then I don’t know what you’ve been doing with your life. Go and read it now, or else I’ll seriously need to consider searching for a knife
- I don’t watch TV shows a lot, but my current favorite is Julie and the Phantoms, and I am pretty much obsessed. Don’t judge
- The most important thing you’ll need to know about me – I hate papaya. The smell, the taste, the looks. Everything about it. No one can ever convince me to eat it again.
- One of my biggest dreams is to become an author, and write something I’d be proud of (which isn’t happening anytime soon, because, um, if you haven’t noticed, the words I scribble down to form sentences can’t exactly be called ‘writing.’ *Sigh* I wish-)
My blog is a bit of a mess at the moment (UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR) and all my posts from January to June are amazing examples of my aforementioned… writing skills. I’m working on it.
Well. That’s it. Though I could ramble on for another decade, but no one has that much time unfortunately, and schools exist no matter how hard we all wish they didn’t. so i’ll stop. Just because I’m really kind that way
Apart from all that though, I’d love to be friends!
You can contact me on Goodreads or through Gmail if you just want to chat. I’m also open for buddy reads and collaborations, and guest posts!
And finally, thank you so much for visiting my blog! It means so much to me that you even spent some part of your precious time reading this mess of an… ABOUT page(?)!