If you’re new here, then welcome, amazing human being, to… my blog! If you can call it that at the moment.
I’m Anoushka (previously known by the name Jenna, but now you shall all bow down to this amazing… name. Oh, and please remember the ‘o’, will you? Thanks).
I’m a teen book blogger and reviewer (yes, there’s points for effort, no matter how terrible the end product may be). Here’s some random stuff you should know about the amazing being known as me (apart from my equally amazing name, of course) –
- I live to read and write (though I don’t think the words I scribble down once in a while can even be called that)
- I mostly read books from the Young Adult genre, but middle grade and children’s books reign over my life too sometimes. Books can be rude that way
- Fantasy books are my oxygen, and I’ll kill you if you take them away from me, okay? Otherwise, I don’t have much of a personality for being a murderer, so yeah. I have something of a love-hate relationship with romance, because it can get frustrating and too happy and unrealistic sometimes.
- I’m something of an introvert, so typing’s a lot easier for me than talking – hence the reason this blog is alive and breathing and in existence.
- Also, if you haven’t read the Traitor’s Game series by Jennifer Nielson, then I don’t know what you’ve been doing with your life. Go and read it now, or else I’ll seriously need to consider searching for a knife
- I don’t watch TV shows a lot, but my current favorite is Julie and the Phantoms, and I am pretty much obsessed. Don’t judge
- The most important thing you’ll need to know about me – I hate papaya. The smell, the taste, the looks. Everything about it. No one can ever convince me to eat it again.
- One of my biggest dreams is to become an author, and write something I’d be proud of (which isn’t happening anytime soon, because, um, if you haven’t noticed, the words I scribble down to form sentences can’t exactly be called ‘writing.’ *Sigh* I wish-)
My blog is a bit of a mess at the moment (UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR) and all my posts from January to June are amazing examples of my aforementioned… writing skills. I’m working on it.
Well. That’s it. Though I could ramble on for another decade, but no one has that much time unfortunately, and schools exist no matter how hard we all wish they didn’t. so i’ll stop. Just because I’m really kind that way
Apart from all that though, I’d love to be friends!
You can contact me on Goodreads or through Gmail if you just want to chat. I’m also open for buddy reads and collaborations, and guest posts!
And finally, thank you so much for visiting my blog! It means so much to me that you even spent some part of your precious time reading this mess of an… ABOUT page(?)!
22 thoughts on “ABOUT THE OLIVE”
So nice to get to know you Jenna! Still discovering new and Amazing people on here❤✨ Btw, I hate papaya too (I hate their smell, to be more specific) and I dream of being an author too! Fingers crossed that one day, both our dreams come true!!?❤❤
Ahhh, thank you! ❤❤ Haha, glad there’s someone I can connect with – Yess, I HATE the smell too. Ohhh, wow, that’s amazing!! Yessss, ?❤❤ I hope so too!! Good luck on the journey, and thank you soooo much
omg i love julie and the phantoms! The songs, the costumes, the story, EVERYTHING!!
PS- luv ur blog, guess whos ur new subscriber? 😉
Ahhh, I AM BEYOND GLAD TO MEET A FELLOW FAN!!! Favorite characters?? Scenes?? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY – DO YOU SHIP LUKE AND JULIE???
Omg, thank you so, so much!!! ❤❤
characters, Julie and Flynn, duh! and Reggie and Alex and Luke! Scenes? uhmm, how can i choose? Am i allowed to say the whole series? OFC I SHIP LUKE AND JULIE!!!!
also sorry for the late reply! ;/ Was surreally busy these days with hw and assignments lol
well the layout of this blog is beautiful! it caught my eye for sure!
Ahh, thanks so much!! ❤
hii anoushka, i love your blog so much!! and your writing style asdfghjkl is so good!!
i came hear to say that your goodreads icon is redirecting me to your blog home page. just thought i should let you know <3
here** to say
ahhh thank you so, so much Ash!!!!
and thanks for telling me, I didn’t know but i’ll correct it rn! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ❤❤
Of course!! Np :)) ❤️❤️
I really like your blog. Your writing style is just *chef’s kiss*. Your ramblings of a bookworm is so relatable, I can’t express it in words. And you love Percy Jackson, so I knew I’d like your blog, when I first visited it. and the design of this site ???
AHHH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! i’m so glad you find it relatable! AND AHHHH A FELLOW PJO FAN, SO PLEASED TO MEET YOU! ❤ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LOVELY COMMENT!
Hi Anoushka! First off, I LOVE YOUR BLOG COLOR SCHEME!! And your header is just so pretty! I loved how you got it to sparkle.
Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I hope you’re having a lovely week 🙂
Hi Anoushka! I’m loving your blog 🙂
And I LOVE Julie and the Phantoms as well! It was such an addicting show!
THANK YOU TAHNK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! 🥺🥺❤
ahhhhh I AM RIDICULOUSLY OVERJOYED TO MEET A FELLOW FAN!!!!! WE MUST SCREAMMM!! favorite characters????? ALSO THOUGHTS ON CANCELLATION OF THE SECOND SEASON????? AND THE C L I F F H A N G E R???????
OMG I was really surprised about the cancellation! I was sure it was going to be renewed! So when it said it wasn’t renewed I was like “hold up…SAY WHAT NOW???”
OMG that CLIFFHANGER! How could they leave us like that AND NOT RENEW THE SHOW!!! WHYYYY!?!?!?
i adore u MWAH
Thank you for the recent follow.
I am new to your blog, (as in, stumbled apon it 5 minutes ago.) but I already love your writing and also THE DESIGN OF YOUR BLOG OMG IT’S SO GOOD!
Your blog is awesome, Anoushka! I also love reading and hope to become an author some day. And I have a love-hate relationship with romance in books too.
I haven’t read The Traitor’s Game yet…because I have a ton of other Jennifer Nielsen books to read first…