the person writing this is currently a melted ice candy due to the unbearable heat and the air conditioner that isn’t working.
i can tell you from personal experience that being a melted ice candy isn’t the best thing in the world. you miss out on all the important things in the world. like:
- reading books you’ve already read for the 274th time just because you can
- writing words into the heartless void
- talking about all the books you’ve always meant to write and about how desperately you love the crows. BECAUSE THEY’RE LIFE GOSHDARNIT
- typing faster than your fingers can keep up and then ending up with numb hands that do nothing. (this is a nightly occurrence around here and i still haven’t learnt my lesson)
- screaming. about the unfairness of real life and everything it entails. (ice candies don’t have mouths capable of spouting off words ok)
- crying a little.