In a very unexpected turn of events, January ended up being pretty amazing.
I mean what do you call:
Continue reading “January Inked on Paper || Tears, olives and the raven boys”
- Getting back into Fantasy and devouring them ALL
- FINDING A NEW FAVORITE AND SCREAMING ABOUT IT (we’re talking about the raven boys, if you had not guessed that already)
- It rained here after 2736728292910* years of no rain (EXCITEMENT)
- Reaching 300 followers on bookstagram
- Not having to go to school because IT WAS ALL ONLINE
- Getting obsessed with the raven boys and GANSEY
- EATING SO MUCH CAKE
- Drowning in gorgeously written books
- AND DID I MENTION THE RAVEN BOYS??
Sometimes… you wish you could live in a fantasy world.
Like, if you said you never once wished to go to Camp Half-blood, then I’d arrive at either one of two conclusions – 1) You’re a demigod AND HIDING IT FROM ALL OF US (which is just #rude) or 2) YOU AREN’T HUMAN.
Continue reading “A smol announcement + Updates on the Olive || Me thanking everyone and asking for questions and also handing out heaps of chocolates because olives are TOO PRECIOUS (and i’m greedy)”
See? How easily just one simple, seemingly unimportant question can BASICALLY UNCOVER ALL OF YOUR DEEPEST, DARKEST SECRETS!
I TRULY WONDER…
How DO people stick to schedules?* I NEED TO KNOW YOUR SECRETS, because it would be really helpful for many things such as:
Continue reading “September Inked on Paper || late wrap – ups are my tradition, okay?! And I was busy”
- writing monthly recaps on time (seriously, this one is SO on time, I am the most punctual human on Earth, I can’t even – WHY. IS. THIS. SO. LATE???)
- reading ARC’s before they expire
- reading library books before they have to be returned (WHY DO I HAVE TO RETURN THEM AT ALL?? this is such an unfair world)
- STAYING ON TRACK WITH YOUR GOODREADS CHALLENGE
- Going to bed early so that you do not accidentaly doze off while you’re supossed to be learning about cell structures
- not studying for tests 5 minutes before class because YOU FORGOT
- not forgetting to breathe because ugh, I need to live
- publishing blog posts on time
- not losing memory
The person writing this post is currently a melted ice candy due to the unbearable heat and the air conditioner that isn’t working.
And I can tell you that being a melted ice candy isn’t the best thing in the world. You can’t do anything like:
Continue reading “Explanations, Introductions, and Restarting my blog?? // just some important updates and a post that’s a bit all over the place”