i shall forever begrudge the simple fact that we don’t currently live in a world ruled by chocolate.
because then we wouldn’t forever be insearch of incredible stuff since it’d technically be handed out on a silver chocolate-made platter. LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT.
(except maybe for the time when we’d wish said universe would have been better off ruled by me instead, BUT SHH. we’re talking about chocolate currently)
january was a slightly ridiculous month wherein the world didn’t allow me to conquer it and the dragons in my backyard decided to burn it down as revenge.
Continue reading “january inked on paper || the perfect bookworm life would be one where all we did was eat books and sleep. WITH CERTAIN CHOCOLATE-FLAVORED OVERLOADS because chocolate is important for survival DARN YOU. (welcome to my world)” →
“Sometimes if you tell yourself enough times that something the world believes to be a lie, IS ACTUALLY THE TRUTH, then perhaps you shall end up believing it. But you must remind yourself enough times obviously. THAT IS KEY.”
At least, that’s what they say. And I kind of hate them (better known as ‘people with weird sayings that are obviously lies because they also contradict other people with weird sayings, which is MAYBE the way this world works? BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ME OKAY #genius) so today we shall try out aforementioned saying that is staring you down at this very second in HUGE BLACK LETTERS DEMANING ATTENTION (look above, folks)
Continue reading “April Inked on Paper || Wherein dragons scream, I devour words and slowly reclaim my title as bookworm extraordinaire (i’ve been living in heaven basically. DON’T SCREAM)” →
In a very unexpected turn of events, January ended up being pretty amazing.
I mean what do you call:
Continue reading “January Inked on Paper || Tears, olives and the raven boys” →
- Getting back into Fantasy and devouring them ALL
- FINDING A NEW FAVORITE AND SCREAMING ABOUT IT (we’re talking about the raven boys, if you had not guessed that already)
- It rained here after 2736728292910* years of no rain (EXCITEMENT)
- Reaching 300 followers on bookstagram
- Not having to go to school because IT WAS ALL ONLINE
- Getting obsessed with the raven boys and GANSEY
- EATING SO MUCH CAKE
- Drowning in gorgeously written books
- AND DID I MENTION THE RAVEN BOYS??
It is that time of the month again that I spend all my days waiting for – the month end has arrived!
I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned this before (It might have come up in conversation a few time, i guess? No?) but reading Monthly Wrap Ups makes me insanely delighted and it has reached to so huge an extent that it is probably unhealthy at this point. But there’s just something about these wonderful, beautiful, untamed wild beasts the blogging community likes to lovingly refer to as Wrap-Ups that they make my mouth water, and make me jump up and down in anticipation. In short, it is – AMAZING.
Continue reading “October + November Inked on Paper || Stalking cats, losing NaNo (oops), reading practically non-existent, and me just being an evil little olive” →
I TRULY WONDER…
How DO people stick to schedules?* I NEED TO KNOW YOUR SECRETS, because it would be really helpful for many things such as:
Continue reading “September Inked on Paper || late wrap – ups are my tradition, okay?! And I was busy” →
- writing monthly recaps on time (seriously, this one is SO on time, I am the most punctual human on Earth, I can’t even – WHY. IS. THIS. SO. LATE???)
- reading ARC’s before they expire
- reading library books before they have to be returned (WHY DO I HAVE TO RETURN THEM AT ALL?? this is such an unfair world)
- STAYING ON TRACK WITH YOUR GOODREADS CHALLENGE
- Going to bed early so that you do not accidentaly doze off while you’re supossed to be learning about cell structures
- not studying for tests 5 minutes before class because YOU FORGOT
- not forgetting to breathe because ugh, I need to live
- publishing blog posts on time
- not losing memory
August is over and… school and time have signed a deal to help each other torture me together *sigh*
Monthly wrap ups are my most favorite posts to write. Because I can look back at how
Continue reading “August Inked on Paper || School, homework, reading slump + some snippets from my WIP!!” →
unproductive I’ve been over the month and I love looking back. I also get to talk about life in general and I like that, and I can write LONG posts and I love long posts because it gives me more time and space to ramble on about nothing, and I love that too. *glares* So, welcome to my first monthly wrap up on Dipped in Ink!