One of the most amazing creatures in all the world, apart from dragons obviously (WHICH ARE THE SUPERIOR-EST because umm, FLYING??? FIRE-BREATHING??? KILLING PEOPLE??? CONQUERING THE WORLD??? BEING AMAZING ALL THE TIME??? DID I MENTION FLYING??? SEE? Superior!) are VOLCRA.
I have reasons prepared. Because we’re high on tyranny here and therefore convincing people to accept the queen’s opinions is NECESSARY. The reasons go along the lines of such:
- THEY CAN FLY
- And flying is obviously a sign of IMMENSE SUPERIORITY and power (because i say so)
- Which is also the reason we must all learn to fly
- Except if you’re fine being powerless??
- Which is also pretty okay because READING IS STILL POSSIBLE like that
- Although power might mean LARGER BOOK COLLECTIONS???
- So conclusion is thus: You’re missing out on a lot, smol alien of mine. I SUGGEST YOU RECONSIDER some life decisions.
- They are SCARY AND POWERFUL AND AMAZING
- DID I MENTION AMAZING
- LEIGH BARDUGO CREATED THEM so you must obviously worship
- They eat people
I mean, SOME OF THOSE REASONS CAN BE CONSIDERED??? Also they didn’t kidnap me the way you smol olives imagined (which was just #rude), SO BE GLAD. Buuuuut….. I obviously adopted one during the time I was gone SO I WAS BUSY CARING FOR IT, which is the reason blogging was… slightly neglected?
YES. THAT’S PRETTY MUCH WHAT HAPPENED.
Or…. would have happened if we were creating stories here. YES, THEN THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCURATE.
But unfortunately, the world is EVIL and therefore we’re NOT creating stories (ALTHOUGH WE KIND OF ALSO ARE??) So where did the olive queen, aka “I” disappear to? The deep dark corners of the internet and my house, folks. I went exploring and found some more olives to befriend and that is also how I came across the volcra I adopted.
….. also I had finals. WHICH WERE TORTUROUS BASICALLY. And then I got sick right in the middle of finals. THEN I DECIDED ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS READ. So blogging was shoo-ed away. THEN MY VOLCRA CAME ALONG and we played ball. So I was busy like that.
But the good news is that I’M HERE NOW! I suspect there’s some stuff we need to clear up SUCH AS WHAT I’VE BEEN UP TO (flailing over Six of Crows is the answer, IF ANYONE WAS WONDERING) and the mysterious hints in the title (WHICH I SHALL COME TO IN A MOMENT) and how my finals went (THEY WENT BAD AND WE DON’T TALK ABOUT IT. BYE), so to provide reasons, and also because I’m amazing and everything, WE SHALL PROCEED WITH SOME Q&A’s by the end of which you shall know all about… well, EVERYTHING. (Such as the time I disappeared into a black hole and therefore was unable to post the whole of February)
SO WHY DID YOU LEAVE US ALL HANGING AGAIN?
- Finals decided it might be FUN to try and murder me
- I then got sick but still had to study #Rude
- I WANTED TO READ which, unfortunately, REQUIRED TIME
- I redesigned the blog
- ALSO, I created a homepage and am pretty happy??
- And replied to comments from 3 months ago (OOPS, MY BAD)
- SO I NEEDED SOME TIME OFF OKAY
- And I planned out content SO I SHALL BE CONSISTENT HENCEFORTH
- Or at least that is what is hoped, but WHO KNOWS
This is also why I haven’t been consistently blog hopping either OR REPLYING TO MESSAGES AND STUFF. I’m incredibly sorry, AND IT WASN’T BECAUSE I WAS IGNORING YOU OR ANYTHING, I was just BUSY. But I’ll get to your posts/comments/messages AND EVERYTHING ELSE in a bit, i swear.
YOUR FINALS ARE OVER NOW, MY QUEEN???
…. no. I have one last exam left on the 13th WHICH IS SCIENCE (and therefore the ULTIMATE form of torture – but like cursed child is still worse?? – I suck at Science btw) but i’m still here because… I HAD SOME TIME? And I missed blogging I guess, BUT WE DO NOT ATONE TO SUCH WEAKNESS.
WHAT ARE YOUR QUEENLY PLANS FOR THE FUTURE (aka the remainder of March)??
- I’M GOING TO INDIA!* – After 2 years, 1 month and 18 days**, I AM GOING TO INDIA!! ON THE 13TH!! WHICH IS EXTREMELY EXCITING!! AND I’M EXCITED!! HENCE THE SCREAMING!! Excuse my soul, BUT?? LIKE?? I’M?? SO EXCITED?? i can’t wait to see dogs again AND ALL THE NOISE IN THE STREETS and so much traffic outside the window you can’t even hear the TV at 9 in the night AND I WANT TO EAT KACCHA MANGO BITE (the candy) because apparently you don’t get it where i live??? AND DID I MENTION I MISS ALL THE NOISE?? And also the CROWS.
- I WAS GOING TO GO TO A BOOKSTORE – But… i’m not. Mostly because of reasons such as: 1) There’s still covid EVERYWHERE 2) me freaking out about what I’d do if the bookstore didn’t have the books i wanted. So in the end I just bought books off of amazon, AND THEY ARRIVED IN INDIA so I haven’t seen them yet, BUT AM INSANELY EXCITED. And also SLIGHTLY impatient but shhh.
- READING ALL THE BOOKS – I’ve made these HUGE HUGE TBR’s (as one does) with all the books I want to read after exams are done BECAUSE EXCITEMENT. And thinking about reading ALL the books is the next best thing to reading them am i right? SEE #genius. Not to say I haven’t been reading in between exams BECAUSE I HAVE. I finished the first 3 heartstopper volumes AND ALSO SIX OF CROWS and am currently 10% through The House in the Cerulean Sea AND IT’S SERIOUSLY BEEN AMAZING.
- BLOGGING PLANS – i’m actually SO EXCITED about this too, BECAUSE I HAVE PLANS. Exciting ones***. And i’m going to post more BEFORE I FORGET ALL MY IDEAS and not keep doubting whether i’ve even read enough books to write recommendation posts. I REALLY WANT TO WRITE RECOMMENDATION POSTS SO BAD. But… i’m SCARED. There shall also be some (SCREAMY) reviews where me and my keyboard flail awkwardly and do nothing, BUT REVIEWS HAVE BEEN EXCITING ME LATELY?? Which is weird??
*i can see how this might sound confusing to some confused olives among you. ‘I thought you lived in India, Anoushka?’ you might say. Or, ‘Why would you be so excited to go to India, Olive Queen? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS’, some others might wonder. So I guess a little bit of backstory is necessary here? OBVIOUSLY YOU MIGHT NOT CARE AT ALL AND JUST CONTINUE ON BECAUSE YOU DON’T BOTHER ENOUGH, but we shall imagine you aren’t so heartless. So… I am from India, but live… elsewhere (in Ravka) AND I HAVEN’T VISITED INDIA IN LIKE FOREVER. Obviously, forever means something like 2 years. WE’RE IN THE HABIT OF EXAGGERATION AROUND HERE if you didn’t know.
**did you think I actually bothered doing the math?? HA
***HAHAHAHAHAA WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SOUND LIKE I MIGHT END UP DISAPPOINTING YOU
TELL US HOW YOUR FEBRUARY + MARCH WENT IN BULLETS BECAUSE WE MISS BULLETS?
- They were both pretty okay i guess? I MEAN THE PROMISE OF INDIA IS KEEPING ME SANE (and also all the new books) and I would be lying if I said that I can fully comprehend the fact that it’s already March, BECAUSE I CAN’T. How did February run away so fast?? I HAVE BEEN TRICKED.
- IN TERMS OF BETTER NEWS THOUGH, we finally, finally were allowed to go to the school library AND I LITERALLY SCREAMED. There’s all these Cassandra Clare books AND ALSO ALL THE RICK RIORDAN BOOKS and they’re all new did I mention that?? THEY LOOKED GORGEOUS and I wanted to steal them.
- I also reorganized my bookshelf, WHICH MOSTLY HAS (or had until i had to return them, WHICH WAS SAD) ALL THE LIBRARY BOOKS, but still. I HATE arranging things, BUT APPARENTLY I’M OBSESSED WITH ARRANGING BOOKSHELVES??? Bookshelves are amazing.
OKAY NOW THE BULLET POINTS.
- Offline school was meh, WHICH BASICALLY MEANS I HATED, but it was still… okay?
- I read like 1 book in the whole month of February AND COMEPLETLY FAILED LIKE THAT
- Said book was an under-100-page novella, SO YOU SEE THE WHOLE FAILURE THING??
- BUT WEBTOONS!! I love them!! Except for some times when I hate them BECAUSE WHY DO WE NEED TO WAIT 1 WHOLE WEEK FOR THE NEXT EPISODE??? #rude
- I’m OBSESSED with all the historical fantasy ones AND AM DEVOURING THEM
- I raided the entire Maggie Stiefvater section of the library LIKE THE QUEEN THAT I AM, but then had to return all the books BECAUSE TIME LIMIT, and ended up reading NOTHING
- But at least I got to stroke the spines of aforementioned books? Which is nice?
- The cats still hate me because they’re evil
- I STILL LOVE OLIVES BY THE WAY
- And also raven boys
- Gansey Adam Ronan and Blue are my LIFE
- BUT I ALSO FELL IN LOVE WITH ALL THE SIX OF CROWS CHARACTERS SO THEY ARE MY LIFE TOO
- *confusion and whispers of betrayal* so we must change topic
- nothing much happened honestly??
- EXCEPT ME TRYING TO THROW PLASTIC KNIVES AND IMAGINE I’M INEJ but i held the knife from the blade side and ended up dropping it BECAUSE I’M CLUMSY
- THIS WAS SAD AND HIGHLY HUMILITING SO WE MUST MOVE ON
WHAT IF YOU DID A SHORT SUMMARY OF RECENT TV SHOWS YOU’VE WATCHED??
ANNE WITH AN E
I’m rewatching this AND LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAN THE FIRST TIME SOMEHOW?? The characters are all so precious AND HAVE STOLEN MY HEART. I also want to live in this series, because eveything is just so… NICE?? I could seriously watch this FOREVER and not even regret it. I LOVE MATTHEW. Also there’s fountain pens, WHICH IS EXCITING.
WHAT IF YOU ALSO TOLD US ABOUT YOUR RECENT READS???
NO. I have reviews and stuff planned so WE SHALL HAVE TO KEEP THE SUSPENSE. But here’s a TBR if that satisfies you:
(the book covers are magic portals and clicking on them will transport you to the respective book’s Goodreads page)
- A Darker Shade of Magic – Basically the name “Kell” sounds so nice?? ALSO THERE’S MENTIONS OF PARALLEL LONDONS or something
- Shadow and Bone – I plan on re-reading this series AND THEN DEVOURING EVERYTHING THAT HAS LEIGH BARDUGO’S NAME WRITTIN ON THE COVER
- The Cruel Prince – This has a lot of stabbing AND MAYBE I JUST LIKE PEOPLE STABBING EACH OTHER?? it’s fun
- The Dream Thieves – DO I NEED TO PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION??? Also the cover + title LOOK AND SOUND HEAVENLY. I mean, HOW DO YOU STEAL DREAMS??? I WANT TO KNOW
DID YOU MANAGE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WHILE YOU WERE GONE?
YES! I FINALLY, FINALLY after months of exploring, found the dragon lair beneath the library of olives AND BRIBED THEM WITH PROMISES OF CHOCOLATE. Dragons are nice creatures. They accepted my chocolates and ate them and agreed to help me become Queen. We destroyed large green fields full of white flowers together and took away all the libraries from right under people’s noses while they were too busy gaping at the dragons in awe, feeling betrayed and crying over all the lies they’d been told about the non-existance of magic and the like. THE DRAGONS ALSO GIFTED ME THE VOLCRA AND WE BECAME FRIENDS. It was nice. Life is amazing.
What have you been up to during the past month??? CAN YOU BELIEVE WE’RE ALREADY IN MARCH?? Do you have finals too OR DID THEY END?? What are you currently reading/watching? THOUGHTS ON VOLCRA?
39 thoughts on “Hiii the olive queen’s still alive and hasn’t been kidnapped by a volcra, contrary to popular belief || Why you thought the volcra kidnapped me + Life Updates + I’M GOING TO INDIA WHICH IS HIGHLY EXCITING”
VOLCRAS SOUND AMAZING.
OOH YAY YOU’RE COMING TO INDIA!! WHERE? WHEN?
it’s ok, science SUCKS. I’m terrible at it and don’t know how I managed to pass. hope you are ok now.
hoping you devour 200 books in March! ??
I am so jealous of you finding a dragon lair and invading libraries arghhhhh!!!
you had a pretty eventful month, and i have been bored at home!
OMG YESSS THEY ARE!!
I’m actually in India currently (since the 14th) in Mumbai!!
YES IT IS ?? but yayyy congrats!! YES I VERY MUCH AM, THANK YOU!!
I am slowly working towards that goal (it’s going amazing so far actually)
MAKING ALL OF YOU JEALOUS IS BASICALLY THE PURPOSE OF MY LIFE SO I’M OVERJOYED I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL!
loll, I hope your month shall be more eventful here onwards haha (I MEAN YOU READ HEROES OF OLYMPUS DID YOU NOT???)
Tysm for reading ❤️
IS THIS TRULY A BLOG POST?? WHAT?? *gasp*
I haven’t read ANYTHING besides the title ? (i do not exaggerate when i say i gasped when I saw this new post) will get to it now!
BUT YOU’RE COMING TO INDIA?? SHSJSKSJDHD YAYY AHH
VOLCRA ARE AMAZING AGREED
The fact that they eat people is so CONVENIENT because someone disturbing you while reading (aka the greatest crime of all) SEND THE VOLCRA UPON THEM
(Dragons are superior though ok??)
Also I’ve always wanted to fly ? JUST LEAVE THE MORTAL LIFE AND SOAR IN THE SKIES AND READ WHILE SAILING THROUGH THE AIR (how cool is That??)
Gods, finals are the devil’s curse ??
Are you better now? Sending olives and books to you??
AHH I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG DESIGN!! i just checked our your homepage & it’s so poetic and lovely!! The aesthetic is ??
Ahh I’m so glad that you’re coming to India!! (Not that we’d magically bump in lmao)
You LIKE the noise?? Please let’s swap places ??
North east is the PRETTIEST though! I wish I lived there.
I don’t know that sweet??
Ahh, sorry you couldn’t go to the bookstore 🙁
BUT WHICH BOOKS DID YOU GET FROM AMAZON??
What?? Ravka?? You live there?? LIES. you live underneath the sea, in a cove surrounded by fellow mermaids where you spend your day lounging & devouring books (and ofc planning world domination BUT I SHALL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN)
BULLET POINTS YESS I LOVE THEM
PLEASE READ CLARE AND RIORDAN I’LL LOVE YOU FOREVER AHH WE CAN SHRIEK OVER IT THEN
Bookshelf ??? i love bookshelves
Offline school is the worst agreed! Mines starting Monday and i am DREADING it.
Webtoons count as novels hushh. Also you had exams (!!) Staying sane in the midst of them is a task enough ?
Historical fantasy webtoon?? I NEED (dm me recs please!)
SIX OF CROWS YESS I FORGOT YOU READ IT (#treason) WE NEED TO SCREECH OVER THE CHARACTERS
(The plastic knife thing is SO relatable ? i also borrowed a nerf gun from my neighbour and pretended to be like Jesper -IT DID NOT WORK- are we secretly bookish twins??)
Sjskskdhejsms I’m so glad youve seen Anne with an E!! It’s amazing ✨
Also i love the rep?❤️
You??haven’t read cruel prince?? WHAT?? #shocked
…sorry to tell you this but the dragons were MY SPIES. MWHAHAHA.
PS: can’t wait for your book recs!
I AM LIVING FOR THE VOLCRA APPRECIATION IN THIS POST!! BARELY ANYONE TALKS ABOUT THEM BUT THEY ARE AMAZING!
YES FINALS ARE ABSOLUTE TRASH. At least yours are almost over mine are basically never ending ??? and ahh sorry to hear you got sick in between of your finals, hope your doing much better now!!??
ALSO YOUR BLOG IS STUNNING AHHH. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL BEFORE AND NOW IT’S EVEN MORE GORGEOUS?? ANOUSHKA HOW?? (teach me your ways NOW. I demand so or I will steal ALL your olives. ??)
HAHAHAH I HAVE SCIENCE NEXT TOO. Honestly it’s not too bad for me, I immensely dislike the subject but like studying it is fine because I basically barely read through the chapter and skim through the pages oops *shhh don’t tell anyone about my devious ways*
AHHHH YAYYY I’M SO SO HAPPY YOU GET TO GO TO INDIA!! It was so much fun when I visited and I hope you have a spectacular time as well!!!! AND KACCHA MANGO BITE OMG THE NOSTALGIA, HOW COULD I FORGET TO EAT IT IN WHEN I WENT SHAME ON ME ??? PLEASE GET SOME FOR ME AND I WILL FOREVER BE IN DEBT TO YOU THANKS ??
WAIT I ORDERED SO MANY BOOKS IN INDIA TOO WE ARE THE SAME PERSON AREN’T WE?? (Yes I very much think so) cough we had a very tough time packing them all to carry back home so I may or may not have gone a bit overboard ? ALSO AHH TELL ME WHAT BOOKS YOU ORDERED I’M SURE THEY’RE ALL AMAZING
YOU ARE READING SO MANY BOOKS AHHH *cries in not reading a book for over two weeks* BUT HOPE YOU CAN CONQUER THAT HUGE TBR PILE!
YOUR SCHOOL LIBRARY SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN. Cassandra Clare AND Rick Riordan ?!? Our school library has one Cassandra Clare book and very old torn up Rick riordan books ?? BUT I MEAN IT HAS ARI AND DANTE AND THE BOOK THIEF SO I AM HAPPY ENOUGH.
WEEBTOONS AH I’VE ONLY READ TWO BUT I CAN CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE TOO ADDICTIVE ( both of these were read during my midterms and I basically STUDIED NOTHING BECAUSE OF WEBTOONS HAHAH) please give me some webtoon recs ahhhh
I-I am very sorry to say that I had to return strange the dreamer because of the due date(DONT KILL ME I’LL READ IT ONE DAY)
A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC I’M SO DYING TO READ THAT. AHHH ALSO ALSO THE CRUEL PRINCE SERIES IS SO GOOD HOPE YOU LOVEE IT!!
I love this post so much, and hahaha I apologise for this immensely lengthy comment !!!?
Oh hii and welcome back! Yay for finals ending (soon….) and coming back to India, the land of traffic and kaccha mango bite! I love how you wrote about volcra and adventures interspersed with your life updates haha that’s wonderful. And yay for SoC, I reread it last month and highly enjoyed it too.
Ahhhh, I feel you Anoushka – exams are THE WORST, but I’m glad you befriended some more olives to make up for it! ??? AND YOU’RE READING THE HOUSE IN THE CERULEAN SEA!!! ????? Have I mentioned how much I love that book?!
As for your India trip – that sounds so exciting! I’ve never been anywhere in Asia (**sobs**) but my brother is currently studying abroad in India and I’m already dying of jealousy due to all the food pictures he’s been sending me ? So I will now prepare myself to be even more jealous! (And try to reign in my curiousity as to where you live that is not India… ?)
As for the Volcra, they’re freaking scary! So I’m glad to hear you’re not in their clutches!!
Your brother studies in India?! I didn’t know that, although it would have been had I known, but like yeah, nice to know
Well, he’s only there for a few months for his study abroad program, so it’s a fairly recent and non-long-term thing ?
Ooooh, I see, is he studying engineering? Because then I can maybe guess which college did an exchange – just maybeeeeeeeee
Nope ? Sorry to disappoint, but he does not study engineering.
I see, I see
Oh noooo I hope you’re feeling better soon (if you’re not better yet)! Getting sick during finals is the worst feeling on top of worst feelings and I definitely don’t miss finals (blocking that from my head).
I love the new look! It’s so pretty and I just want to pet it. Also I hate waiting for a whole week for the next episode with webtoons and I think this is why I wait until they’re actually fully completed so I can happy binge and ignore everything.
I hope you have fun in India! (And please don’t get eaten by any volcra or get kidnapped by any if you come across one, but I absolutely believe you’ll put them in their places. I have faith!)
oOoOoOoooH! I bet India will be super exciting!!
EEEEEE YAYYY ?
Lmao, yes I thought you lived in India- also how do countries all over the world not sell Kacha Mango Bites they are SUPREME!
Glad to have you back!
P.S.- Glad you are not in the clutches of a volcra
YAY, INDIA!! YAY, VOLCRA!! YAY, THE DREAM THIEVES!! ???
This post IS SO INCREDIBLY, OH MY PURGATORY!!! Everything about it. All of it. I loved it all.
India is not ready for you, love. You’re going to be amazing, as usual?❤️?❤️?
I LOVE THIS POST.
Webtoons are actually amazing, I HATE how we have to wait a whole WEEK before the next episode comes out, and there’s no way my parents are gonna buy me coins so I can read them early. I finished Purple Hyacinth, which was AMAZING 5/5 completely recommend (enemies to lovers + assassins + badass police officer mc + banter + amazing friend group)
I also thought you lived in India lol. But I agree, it’s so much fun to go. I haven’t went in like 3 years, and I’m finally going this summer and I’m so excited! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME!
And finally, I’m glad you haven’t been kidnapped by a volcra.
ANOUSHKA YOU’RE COMING TO INDIA WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS (#betrayal)
and since i have no idea which part of the country you’re coming to, from here on i am going to ask random people on the streets whether they have an unhealthy obsession with olives and dragons and hope i somehow come across you ?
Ahh yes finals, mine get over on the 16th YAY!! SIX OF CROWS AND HOUSE IN THE CERULEAN SEA, OMG NOT YOU READING ALL MY FAVOURITE BOOKS ONE BY ONE heh ?
omg which books did you order?? (me wondering if i can somehow ship them to my address *evil cackle*)
please dont bring your volcra friend when you come to visit me because i despise the creatures (no offense to leigh, i love everything else she has created).
also dont feel alone in trying to imitate the badassery of six of crows characters, did i mention i used to practice winking and throwing a coin into the air and shooting it with an imaginary gun, you know, like the introductory Jesper scene from the s&b show??
hold up, kacha mango bites were one of my favourite candies EVER, you’ve obviously got great taste!
i love the new redesign, and the post, and you
Finals are ????. Finals are the worst thing ever (pls don’t tell exams I told that cause my exams are still going on and I def don’t want it hate me. If that is the case then FAIL) If exams were a person I would happily say “You are the best thing ever ??”
I wanna ✨FLY✨ flying is amazing and walking is well meh.
Your blog design is chef’s kiss.
Mangoes are my favourite but it is only available during summer.
You are reading so many books. February and March I read..nothing.
Hope ur feeling better. Have fun in India, maybe we can magically meet ? Well, fate will tell. I sound like Professor trelawney..
I KNOWWW! THEY’RE TORTURE (it’s fine I won’t tell them because I’M KIND. Probably?) YES I SHALL SAY IT WITH YOU AND THEN MAYBE SILENTLY HELP IN MURDER ?️?️
EXACTLY! why do such monotonous tasks such as WALKING when you can FLY??
AHH THANK YOUU!! ❤️?
YES MANGOES! I know, that is SAD ? WE MUST SIGN A PETITION FOR YEAR-ROUND MANGOES
Ahhhh it’s fine! I hope you’ll be able to read much more after exams are over! AND ENJOY ALL THE BOOKS YOU READ!!
I am, thank you! YES INDIA IS AMAZING AHHH! Hmm yes, maybe we might ? who knows maybe we’ve already walked past each other on the road??
ALSO I actually left some comments on your recent posts, but they aren’t visible anymore?? ??
Oh, wait. Let me check. Is it my older posts or new?
The new ones – the most recent three I think
I didn’t get your comment. Maybe WP is glitching
Oh ?? I commented again just now on your ‘how to annoy your siblings’ post (I LOVE IT BTW) but its still not showing?? (maybe it went into spam??) YES IT PROBABLY IS GLITCHING
Lol, so many comments were in spam! I approved your comments.
Oops ?? THANKS!!
Oh wait. Let me check it. Was it my older posts or newer posts?
[…] a doubt, Anoushka @ Dipped in Ink. Her posts never fail to put a smile on my face. She has a very distinct blogging style and voice […]
happy for you being able to go back to india! how you described your excitement to go back reminded me of my excitement to go back to thailand :] i’m sorry you were swamped with exams but i hope things are calmer now! and webtoons are so much fun to read, i’m glad you’ve enjoyed reading them <3
[…] Jan @ Inkspun Tales ( I always end up obsessing over the books she finds great and reviews about) , Anoushka @ Dipped in Ink (I love how detailed her reviews are) and Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal (the diversity her […]
Now I’m thinking about rewatching Anne with an e…. It truly is an amazing show and I feel like it really makes you appreciate the beauty around you because Anne is so good at doing that?!?! I loved A Darker Shade of Magic so I can’t wait to hear what you think of it! Also, I love how your homepage turned out. It’s so pretty!!
Aaaah you read Six of Crows? HAVE YOU READ KING OF SCARS YET? YOU MUST READ KING OF SCARS.
(yes and also volcra are amazing)
(and also hi I love your blog)
(and also this is a very chaotic comment)
(and also I dressed up as Inej last year for Halloween and using a plastic knife to pretend to be her sounds super relatable. And fun. But also like I might kill someone because I have terrible aim. *shrugs*)
Welcome back!! At least you had good reasons to disappear from the blogging world. I just seemed to fall off my blog again and have no real explanation as to why. BUT at least I’ve kept up to date with reviews I guess. And was reading pretty well until I stopped again this week. I’m sure your exams went better than you think. And I hope you had an amazing time in India. What was it like? I’m glad you got to go again after so long.
ADSOM is high priority on my tbr too!! Can’t believe I’ve never read it ? and you can definitely do book Recs!! I look forward to reading them.
I totally relate to the 3 month late comment thing. And the unread library book one too. I always order too much & fall behind.
I hope you’re well and that you had a fantastic time in India. I also hope you get to read/reread the books on your tbr
HAVE FUN IN INDIA!! it sounds so exciting!!
[…] as for the tagging:anoushka @dippedininkrachel @abookwormsparadiseriddhi @whisperingstoriesnashita @booksandbrowniesharshita […]