if someone happened to read 366 books in an entire (non-leap) year, would that mean they have successfully defeated the months?? by outnumbering the entirety of the days??
it should right?? because that would be fun and also make time look mortal and possible-to-mess-with. which, honestly?? WOULD BE QUITE PHENOMENAL ACTUALLY!! while also giving us the LONG-AWAITED CHANCE AT REVENGE. fun stuff.
but then there’s also this: if someone read 30 books every month, WOULDN’T THEY HAVE TO EVILLY CACKLE WHILE THEY CONVENIENTLY PROCEEDED TO IGNORE THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE?? and wouldn’t huge HUUUUGE accomplishments such as READING 30 BOOKS IN A MONTH (OHMIGOSH WHAT) seem hugely and unfairly mediocre and simple, every-day stuff??
thus resulting in life becoming boring and human-in-question drowing in their sad tears. BECAUSE WHERE IS THE FUN IN NORMAL, AM I RIGHT?? so conclusion is thus: WE MUST FIND MORE NON-TEAR-INDUCING WAYS TO DEFEAT TIME AND THE UNIVERSE. BECAUSE THIS IS DUMB SCREW YOU
sometimes your reading-and-also-general-life decisions make you wonder about brains and your possession of them. or lack thereof IF YOU’RE UNLUCKY LIKE THAT.
BUT WHY WOULD YOU CONTINUE READING CONTEMPORARY FOR THE 837365245TH TIME OF EVER WHEN YOU’RE ON A RECORD OF GIVING EVERY SINGLE CONTEMPORARY OF THE PAST 3 MONTHS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 1 – 2.5 STARS AND THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING GREATER?? and also when it’s a well-acknowledged AND GENERALLY KNOWN fact that you’ve never given any fantasy OF EVER less than 3???
(except the false prince maybe, BUT LOOK THAT DOESN’T ACTUALLY QUALIFY AS FANTASY OK?? fantasy means MAGIC. and also swords and blood and vampires and shapeshifting dragons who sometimes like to disappear and might be known to talk your ears off AND MAKE YOU DEAF LIKE THAT but the false prince SPEAKS FALSE. it’s more like historical fiction SET IN A MADE UP LAND and there’s swords BUUUUUT it kind of also breaks the record in ‘number of times i wish to KILL ALL THE PEOPLE’ so that’s kind of a problem. PEOPLE ARE ALSO IN THE GENERAL HABIT OF SCREAMING ABOUT THE PLOT TWIST,, BUT WHAT? am 837255% convinced i read the wrong book. BECAUSE THE PLOT TWIST IS BASIC AND HUGELY PREDICTABLE HOW DOES EVERYONE FALL MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK AND WHY DID I MAKE THE DUSTBIN DEVOUR MINE???)
i’ll be home for christmas by mason deaver – [3★] it’s actually slightly STUNNING while also being the smollest bits of sad AND THERE’S A DOG SO OBVIOUSLY IT’S VERY NEARLY PERFECT LIKE THAT
ms. marvel, vol. 1: no normal by g. willow wilson – 1.5★] i read this so I COULD WATCH THE SHOW,, but?? am very much disappointed and kind of hated it?? EXCEPT FOR THE SOUTH ASIAN REP WHICH I AM FREAKISHLY OBSESSED WITH
the summer i turned pretty by jenny han – [1★] look, i’ve finally encountered torture after spending all years of my life chasing it. I DON’T THINK IT WAS WORTH IT THOUGH??
it’s not summer without you by jenny han – [0.5★] i am tired of the ridiculous titles THIS WAS A BAD DECISION. also #torture is its name.
we’ll always have summer by jenny han – [0.25 ★] HA. HAHHAHAHAHAHA. AM RIDICULOUSLY OVERJOYED AT FINISHING THIS MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY MADE. I AM HAPPINESS.
the wrath and the dawn by renée ahdieh – [3★] this was ok?? BUT ALSO I REALLY REALLY LIKED IT ACTUALLY, and shahrzad being a general badass DEFINITELY HELPS MATTERS
under one roof by ali hazelwood – [3 ★] one of the worst times in all of the entirety of life, except perhaps the time when olives refuse to fall from the sky and books are freakishly costly, is when books start out to be THE BEST EVER but then… forget their life goals midway??
nura and the immortal palace by m.t. khan – [2.5 ★] look, i’ve never seen such FLAWLESS south asian rep in a book before ALSO NURA LIVES FOR GULAB JAMUN and its all HIGHLY RELATABLE and i might have fallen slightly IN LOVE WITH THIS??
a touch of darkness by scarlett st. clair – [0.25 ★] am honestly confused by all the hype. WHAT EVEN WAS THIS?? i hated everyone and everything AND ALSO THE ENTIRE BOOK WAS LITERALLY BEGGING TO BE THROWN AT THE WALL CAN YOU EVEN BLAME ME
after i do by taylor jenkins reid – [4★] first PERFECTION-LEVEL book of the month, and i hate to admit it BUT I HAD KIND OF FORGOTTEN HOW THAT FELT LIKE?? also further proves the point THAT TJR IS THE SUPREME BOOKISH GODDESS OF ALL
i’m thinking of ending things by iain reid – [no rating] look, i’m basically CONFUSION, ok?? i don’t understand most of this AND ALSO FINISHED IT AT 3 IN THE NIGHT WHICH WASN’T THE BEST DECISION I’VE EVER MADE. i couldn’t sleep for the rest of the hours?? AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO PAY FOR THERAPY i don’t lie when i say I’M NOT OKAY
the spanish love deception by elena armas – [1★] the spanish love deception is in dire need of being taught the amazingness that is ‘THE ENEMIES TO LOVERS TROPE’ because of the many ways in which it epically BUTCHERS LIFE. ALSO THE CHARACTERS NEED TO LEARN THE IMPRESSIVE ART OF STEALING PERSONALITIES DARNIT
dauntless by elisa a. bonnin [august 2nd 2022] – i mean,, WARS AND BEASTS AND BROKEN WORLDS OK?? i am officially SOLD and need no more persuasion. am actually kind of in love with this already AND THE COVER IS STUNNINGNESS.
the book eaters by sunyi dean [august 2 2022] – i’ve always LOVED the idea of eating books. like, all the words and magic AND STORIES?? it’d probably be phenomenally MAGICAL. plus you wouldn’t have to waste time eating lunch and dinner and PAPAYAS which would make life SO MUCH BETTER it’s slightly unimaginable like that. maybe this book shall come the closest ever to being the thing that changes my life and the world and FOOD. i want to eat books someday
these fleeting shadows by kate alice marshall [august 9th 2022] – nightmares + secrets + (possibly) haunted manors AND MYSTERIOUS INHERITANCES make freakishly AMAZING combinations sometimes. plus the synopsis sounds THE SLIGHTEST BIT DANGEROUS so obviously YOU NEED AND I DO TOO.
the drowned woods by emily lloyd-jones [august 16th 2022] – the synopsis says ‘part heist novel, part dark fairy tale’ AND?? I’M?? FREAKING OUT?? because HEIST, OK?? and also DARK. FAIRY. TALE!! the world shall end if THIS DOESN’T BLOW ALL THE MINDS.
babel by r.f. kuang [august 23rd 2022] – IT’S R. F. KUANG PEOPLE!!! we need no more reasons. maybe except for the fact that THE SYNOPSIS SOUNDS FABULOUS and maybe i’m already dead desperately waiting for it?? ITS BEEN A YEAR OK?? I DESERVE TO BE AWED
carrie soto is back by taylor jenkins reid [august 30th 2022] – tjr KIND OF MAKES MY ENTIRE LIFE WITH EACH OF HER BOOKS?? i’m fan EXTRAORDINAIRE ok?? and also a firm believer of the fact that JENKINS REID CAN DO NO WRONG. also the cover looks nice. I AM EXCITEMENT.
belladonna by adalyn grace [august 30th 2022] – basically the cover’s fascinating. I LOVE THAT. also there’s orphans and curses AND DEATH AS A CHARACTER (OMIGOSH I’M SCREAMINGGG) plus mysterious deaths AND GOTHIC WORLDS AND I’M THE SMOLLEST BIT DESPERATE?? plus kaya has been gushing WHICH DEFINITELY HASN’T BEEN HELPFUL IN THE ‘ME-BEING-DESPERATE’ PART
the final gambit by jennifer lynn barnes [august 30th 2022] – it’s a sad fact of life that the more i think about this series, the more my hatred grows. which is sad because i liked the book the first time i read it?? but looking back, everything kind of sucks. but i’m idiot and hence shall read the entire trilogy. AND THEN RANT.
i’ve been slacking this month.
although that’s probably not the best way to put it, because LET’S BE REAL, i’m always slacking. it’s kind of normal around here. i mean, say, if i accidentally happened to be replaced with an alien soul and ended up posting 12 times a month OBVIOUSLY YOU’D KNOW I WAS POSSESSED. not sticking to goals is my most defining personality trait. ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, MAYBE IT’S A GOOD THING WE’RE SAFE FROM THE ALIEN INVASIONS??
- sumedha talks about the STUNNINGNESS that is her blog aesthetic and GIVES US ALL THE FABULOUS TIPS and the entire post is actually kind of PERFECT and maybe you shall fall in love with it
- welcome the NEWEST AND THE BEST EVER addition to the blogosphere – AMAYA and the ABSOLUTE AMAZINGNESS THAT IS HER BLOG!! there’s books and fabulousness and THE MOST GORGEOUS WRITING OF EVER and also SO MANY POSTS THAT YOU DESPERATELY NEED TO DEVOUR OK
- deepthy is back with AMAZINGNESS such as fabulous stories named ‘the skeletal house’ AND THERE’S UNIQUE FORMATTING AND BEAUTIFUL WRITING AND MAYBE MY NEWEST FAVORITE SHORT STORY SO I MAY BE OBSESSED LIKE THAT
- aster DOUBLES OUR TBRS with book recommendations BASED ON TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUMS so i suggest you RUN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND YOU REGRET YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND ALSO THE UNIVERSE. it’s perfection actually. and all the ophelia after all mentions definitely make things EVEN BETTER SOMEHOW
- welcome THE GREAT RULER OF ALL and her thoughts on a rainy day!! also featuring BOOKS AND PHOTOS OF SHELVES AND THE GREAT RAINY OUTDOORS and general fabulousness BECAUSE DID YOU NOT HEAR THE PART WHERE THE RULER WAS INTRODUCED??
- zainab writes THE MOST FABULOUS REVIEW for ms. marvel and BASICALLY CONVINCES US ALL TO RUN AND DEVOUR IT AND AM STILL ON MY WAY AND HOPING TO BE MINDBLOWN OK
- welcome to roopkatha, THE NEWEST BEST PLACE ON EARTH!! it’s very very indian and BASICALLY JUST THE BEST EVER and there’s chai and cookies and ALL THE GOOD THINGS!! i suggest you R U N because IT’S FABULOUS AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDN’T WANT TO LEAVE, SO FAIR WARNING
- jan reviews six crimson cranes AND MAKES ME DESPERATE TO READ IT ALL, AS IS HER HABIT
- say HELLO to all the summer recommendations AND BOOKS THAT SOUND FABULOUS!! nikitha is back AND HER POSTS ARE AS GOOD AS EVER (although maybe EVEN BETTER?? #MAGIC)
- gauri makes all our lives SO MUCH BETTER with asian book recs (THE JULY TO DECEMBER VERSION) and maybe the tbrs protest BUT WHO CARES ABOUT SMOL STUPID TBRS WHEN THERE’S ALL THE AMAZING BOOKS, AM I RIGHT
- nehal keeps up her general reputation of being HILARIOUS AND AMAZING with amazingness such as: THIS POST. THERE’S PANI PURI AND YOUR MOUTH’S WATERING, I SEE YOU, SMOL OLIVE OF MINE
- its a generally acknowledged fact THAT DHRITI’S POSTS ARE NEXT LEVEL PERFECTION AND WE ALL KIND OF LIVE FOR THEM. and this one is FABULOUS LIKE ALL THE REST AND AM OBSESSED BECAUSE HER POSTS ARE EVIL LIKE THAT and i am weak
- maybe enemies to lovers is just supreme. and maybe we’re all dying for more recs because we’re desparate like that. HENCE THIS: sep writing THE #1 ENEMIES TO LOVERS RECOMMENDATIONS LIST FEATURING TAYLOR SWIFT SONG LYRICS AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF IN THE UNIVERSE! ALSO POSSIBLE OBSESSIONS BECAUSE MAYBE HER ENTIRE BLOG DID THAT TO ME
- rachel reads evelyn hugo AND MAYBE IT’S SLIGHT BETRAYAL HOW SHE DOESN’T EXACTLY FALL IN LOVE WITH IT?? so am sad like that. BUT THE STUNNINGNESS THAT IS HER REVIEW KIND OF MAKES UP FOR IT SOOOO
- simran graces us with MORE HEARTBREAK AND BEAUTIFUL POEMS AND THEY’RE GORGEOUS BECAUSE WHAT ELSE WOULD THEY BE
- rayna’s writes a rainy day post FEATURING BOOKS AND GORGEOUS GRAPHICS AND MINDBLOWING POEMS WHICH ARE HER SPECIALTY AND ALL OF IT IS QUITE HONESTLY THE BEST OKAY
- abby does the medieval queens book tag AND MAYBE THE BEST EVER TAG + THE BEST EVER ANSWERS MAKE THE MOST PERFECT COMBINATION IN ALL THE WORLD I LOVE THIS
- welcome to the midyear freak-out tag OF SOPHIA, THE OBVIOUS RULER OF ALL. except it’s K-POP THIS TIME INSTEAD OF BOOKS AND ITS FABULOUS ACTUALLY
- cherry tier ranks ALL THE FAMOUS BOOKS OF THE BOOK-TERNET AND THE RESULT IS PURE, ABSOLUTE AMAZINGNESS! maybe you might be obsessed AND PROBABLY SCREAM FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY
- saima reviews the space between worlds AND CONVINCES US ALL TO RUN AND DEVOUR IT so am doing that obviously ALSO FEATURES BEAUTIFUL WORDS AND SCI-FI STORIES AND TRAVELLING BETWEEN DIMENSIONS AND IT SOUNDS FASCINATING OK
- ALSO WELCOME THE MOST FABULOUS POST OF THE YEAR AND POSSIBLY ALL TIME: featuring ‘mystery’ aka AMAZINGNESS of words and stories and histories and gorgeousness. am firmly convinced jahnavi is a queen like that
- riya writes ANOTHER PERFECT POST (it’s also hilarious SO ALL THE LOVE) as in, a rant about all the times she’s ranted SO MAYBE I’M OBSESSED
- oooh look!! booksy is back AND SO IS ALL THE GORGEOUSNESS THAT IS HER POSTS AND ALSO MY OBSESSION WITH THEM!! this one is about books she needs to read before summer ends AND THE DAYS DESCEND INTO THE DEEPEST LEVELS OF HELL AND I AGREE OK
- its also a universally acknowledged fact that veronica writes the best reviews IN THE HISTORY OF ETERNITY. so she kind of just FURTHER PROVES THAT FACT by reviewing violet made of thorns (aka gorgeous I AM DESPERATE FOR) AND ITS EVIL HOW I NEED THE BOOK SO BAD
- naomi GIVES US ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF HER LEGENDARY DREAMER SERIES AND I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR THIS OK?? IT’S STUNNING LIKE THE REST OF HER BLOG BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY.
- it’s suhani THE QUEENLY BEING AND SUPREME RULER OF BOOKSTAGRAM, SHAKING THE WORLD WITH HER PHENOMENAL MID-YEAR FREAK OUT TAG and there’s gansey AND V.E. SCHWAB AND THE GRISHAVERSE AND HEARTSTOPPER. and also suhani. so OBVIOUSLY it’s perfect
- kaya gives us MORE OF THE AMAZING BOOK RECS and this time it’s magic systems and MESSING WITH METALS and magic tea and raising plants and elements SO I’M SLIGHTLY IN LOVE WITH ALL OF IT??
- ahaana talks about all her exciting summer plans AND THERE’S ALSO THE MOST ADORABLE DOG PHOTOS THAT MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY MAKE YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE NBDSBNCDBHDSHB I’M OBSESSED LIKE THAT
- diya is back with another of her EVILLY BUT ALSO BEAUTIFULLY MINDBLOWINGLY STUNNING POEMS AND I’M IN LOVE WITH IT. BECAUSE HER POEMS ARE PERFECT LIKE THAT.
- aaaaand, finally, IT’S ASH!! THE RULER OF THE DRAGONS AND ALSO ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, writing the ABSOLUTE PERFECT REVIEW for ophelia after all, and it kind of makes me sob happy tears HOW THEY DO THE BOOK SO MUCH JUSTICE LIKE THAT. I LOVEEEE AND DEMAND THAT YOU RUUUUN. ON PAIN OF DEATH
it’s slightly uncharacteristic of olives to be punctual. OLIVES ARE KNOWN FOR DELAYING STUFF UNTIL THE VERY LAST SECOND OF SUBMISSION AND THEN FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE WORLD AND THEIR LIFE CHOICES. this was on time. and am the smollest bit of VERY PROUD.
welcome to the rant of the year!! there’s betrayal and hatred and strong declarations of planned murder. FUN STUFF. also maybe i’ve found my worst read of the year WHICH IS INFURIATINGLY SAD actually because we’re ONLY IN AUGUST?? and there’s still 5 months left??? WHAT IS THE WORLD DOING??
welcome to the explosion that is… MY LIFE! there’s olives here and there’s evilness and OLIVES and books and words and unhealthy obsessions with magical stories AND DID I MENTION OLIVES?? it’s actually also slightly a mess BUT SOMEONE ELSE SHALL DEAL WITH THAT.
feel the beat – [5★] OFFICIALLY MY THIRD REWATCH AND I’M STILL RIDICULOUSLY IN LOVE WITH ALL OF IT. also all the characters are MINE ok??
bhool bhulaiyaan 2 – [2★] maybe we could lead a mindboggling expedition in hopes of murdering all the characters BUT THE PLOT TWIST WAS PRETTY AMAZING
stranger things season 3 – [5★] look maybe there were tears. but also i absolutely LOVE EVERYONE and robin is MY SOLE REASON FOR EXISTENCE
madras cafe – [1★] so info-dumpy PLUS I HAVE PROBLEMS. also the characters sucked AND I KIND OF DO NOT GET THE PURPOSE OF MOST OF THEM AND I’M JUST MAD LIKE THAT
3 idiots – [5★] welcome the 2nd candidate in the 3rd rewatch era I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS and it occupies one of ONLY TWO PLACES in the category of hindi movies i’m genuinely and completely IN LOVE WITH. this is pretty phenomenal and might melt your heart at points. ALSO 1000000/10 RECOMMEND FOR HILARITY PURPOSES
welcome – [2.5★] this was ridiculously hilarious BUT ALSO MY FAVORITE SHIP DROWNED AND I AM ALL LEVELS OF INSANELY DISAPPOINTED
i might currently be working on abandoning all my smol novels and writing A NEW ONE set in mid-ninteenth-century europe (I’M STILL FIGURING OUT THE DETAILS CUT ME SOME SLACK EUROPE IS COMPLICATED OK) about two girls who:
- meet in a midnight bar and fall in love
- and fall down a stranger-things-esque tree EXCEPT THERE’S A TUNNEL AND THEY GO DOWN, DOWN, DOWWWWN into a deadly enchanting world THAT’S ALSO SCARILY MAGICAL??
- there’s kind of a lot of falling actually.
- also was supposed to be a 2000-word-long short story BUT apparently the words don’t like to be controlled?? plus it also means i get MORE WORDS! AND FALLING AND DUMB DECISIONS AND DEADLY THINGS!! and it’s hugely idiotic to deny all of that, SO OBVIOUSLY I MUST HELP THE WORDS IN REBELLION AND DOMINATE THE WORLD (my dragons shall be proud)
- i don’t exactly have more details EXCEPT THE MC IS SNARKY AND HATES THE WORLD. so, FUN. (but she’s also secretly a chronic overthinker and her narration’s confusing like that)
- don’t run just yet though, I HAVE SNIPPETS!! because what even IS life otherwise, amiright??
it’s currently 5000 words long and i have chosen to forego my huge ego AND AM PLOTTING. so there’s notebooks and colored pens and sticky notes WITH ALL THE COLOR and also annotation tabs BECAUSE WE NEED TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD RIGHT??
also. maybe i lied a little about betraying all the other projects too. i worked the SMOLLEST bit on my waffle wip because sleep is a foreign object AND WE KNOW NOT EACH OTHER. IT’S GETTING FUN. except i’m still confused whether the forest should be snarky or JUST PLAIN EVIL, so there’s that. BUT SNIPPETS:
- I’M CURRENTLY IN INDIA AND SCREAMING ABOUT IT!! basically RAIN AND SCOOTER RIDES IN THE DARK + chocolates AND ALL THE GOOD FOOD + just the GENERAL FREEDOM from life and all things is THE BEST COMBINATION IN THE HISTORY OF ETERNITY. also SCOOTER RIDES ARE FUN OK?? so is rain because i hardly ever encounter it AND WATER IS NICE SOMETIMES. and there’s SO MANY TREES AND DOGS AND MY AUNT HAS A CAT AND I PET IT SOMETIMES. (ok WHO ARE WE EVEN KIDDING i basically accidentally kidnapped it and also LOVE IT SO MUCH and wish to never leave. THE CAT IS MINE NOW, I SHALL KEEP IT FOREVER) there’s rats too but we aren’t having such good luck in all the friendship attempts like that, SO THAT’S A LITTLE SAD. maybe because they kind of run wild in the house AND AREN’T CONSIDERED PETS?? they’re more like uninvited BUT THEY’RE STILL CUTE OK. also dogs. hearing lectures about how i should NEVER EVER pet street dogs is part of my normal schedule now and takes place every evening from 5 – 6 pm because i give them popcorn sometimes and then try befriending them. THE PEOPLE OBJECT.
- also we visited a haunted house and IT WAS CREEPY?? there were ghosts and dead skeletons and maybe i shook hands with one of them BECAUSE FUUUUN OK?? and my sister forever became my hero BECAUSE SHE WAS THE ONLY BRAVE ONE. we encountered aforementioned ghosts and it went something like this:
sister: MOVE BACK, IDIOTS
ghost: *sits on a wooden crate and jumps forward BECAUSE SCARING PEOPLE IS IT’S LIFE PURPOSE OK*
sister: I SAD BACK OK
ghost: *jumps forward*
sister: BACK I SAID *jumps forward*
ghost: *screams* *jumps*
sister: *screams* *jumps*
sister: BACK BACK BACK
it’s kind of like that ‘the snake bit sunny and sunny bit the snake’ scenario AND AM VERY PROUD TO CALL HER MY SISTER LIKE THAT.
- apparently butterscotch IS MY NEW-FOUND REASON FOR EXISTING and we’re ETERNAL FRIENDS. maybe i’ve been slightly desperate to eat butterscotch since the last time i came to india and ate butterscotch cake AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. so i ate the ice cream a week or five ago AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT TOO!! THE WORLD IS AMAZING LIKE THAT. because ice cream in general is SUPREME but butterscotch IS HEAVENLY AND ALSO PERFECT. i had NO IDEA what i was missing out on AND I BLAME IT ON THE WORLD. but also maybe i ate myself sick on ice cream and am BEST FRIENDS WITH DARK CHOCOLATE BECAUSE THAT’S SECOND IN COMMAND TO BUTTERSCOTCH AND I LOVE SO MUCH. try it. and then SCREAMING SHALL ENSUE.
because chocolate is usually too chocolate or not chocolate enough OR TOO SWEET or just not good enough like that. BUT DARK CHOCOLATE IS PERFECT. it has this sweet taste BUT IT’S ALSO BITTER WHICH CANCELS OUT THE OVERLY SWEET THING AND THERE’S THESE SMOL BITTER CHUNKS OF CHOCOLATE BARS AND THEY TASTE…. THEY TASTE SUPERIOR.
- MAYBE KAZ WOULD LOVE TO TRICK PEOPLE INTO EATING THE MOST BITTER DARK CHOCOLATE AND EVILLY CACKLE OVER THEIR EXPRESSIONS. am also kind of eating dark chocolate ice cream in his honour (although the eating-all-the-dark-chocolate may also be attributed to the sad, sad fact that i’m hopelessly OBSESSED and in love with it. DARK CHOCOLATE IS PERFECTION OK??) and i’ve been silently dreaming of jesper and kaz sitting at a table at the crow club and kaz pops a bitter chocolate bar into his mouth and then throws it at jesper and commands ‘eat’ and JESPER AGREES and he eats a huge huge huuuuge chunk and THEN SPITS IT OUT BECAUSE HE WAS EXPECTING SWEET AMAZINGNESS AND HOW IS THIS BITTER #BETRAYAL. then inej emerges from a corner AND LAUGHS LIKE SHE OWNS THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD AND KAZ SMIRKS AND THEY HIGH FIVE AND I CACKLE.
i know how this was late. but i started on the first SO THAT COUNTS RIGHT?? RIGHT???
right. I MAKE THE RULES HERE, FOLKS. although currently my plans + life-in-general is going phenomenally haywire and i’m hating all the books again. so that’s sad.
BUT INDIA OK?? also new books AND WORDS AND MAGIC AND STORIES. i’m loving that a lot actually. SO NOT ALL BAD, I GUESS?? NOT ALL BAD. life is nice like that.
the best thing that happened to you IN ALL OF JULY?? best books you’ve been devouring recently AND SLEEPING WITH THEM UNDER YOUR PILLOW SO THE MAGIC ENTERS YOUR BRAIN (OSMOSIS EXISTS)?? 2022 releases you might just sell half your soul to get early?? THOUGHTS ON THE INHERITANCE GAMES?? might you be kind AND RANT ALONG?? also worst books OF THE YEAR?? have you recently encountered any phenomenally TERRIBLE ones?? HOW IS AUGUST TREATING YOU AND ANY NEW BOOKS YOU’VE STOLEN RECENTLY?? I NEED DETAILS PEOPLE!!!